Yon convenient inn

All the games!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Iemmunth Eldaska background

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sedalion
Admin

PostSubject: Iemmunth Eldaska background    Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Part 1: The Basics
What is your full name? Iemmunth Eldaska
Where and when were you born? Ash 1132
Who are/were your parents? My mother is Shyveth she is captain of the dusk watch in Ash. she is a strong female that won't take no for an answer. My father is Tukug he is a merchant and owner of Tukugs wandering trinkets in Ash. he is a kind male who is growing long in the scale.
Do you have any siblings? I have 14 siblings and i am the youngest.
Where do you live now, and with whom? Ravensbrook was the last place i called home for any period of time. For the most part, i live the lonely life of an adventurer
What is your occupation? adventurer and part-time trinket peddler
Write a full physical description of yourself. I'm 6’8’’ 200 lb Brass Dragonborn wearing a wool tunic and pants and fine boots. I have a thick brass ring on my left hand and a silver chain necklace. I have blue eyes and fine like horns on a long-snouted head
To which social class do you belong? Commoner
Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? I've always been considered the runt of my clutch as such im much weaker than most Dragonborn but still stronger than most humans
Are you right- or left-handed? left
What does your voice sound like? Low
What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? Perhaps
What do you have in your pockets? Hand full of coin
Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I like to pick my teeth

Part 2: Growing Up
How would you describe your childhood in general? I wasn't eaten at birth not much to complain about
What is your earliest memory? My father teaching me the value of coins
How much schooling have you had? I have a very common level of schooling
Did you enjoy school? Not at all
Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? I was taught by my grandfather Tysin when my abilities started to manifest
While growing up, did you have any role models? Gamrom the pit fighting champion of Ash.
While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? I got along fine with my mother, father, and older siblings but my clutch mates and i never get along as we are always seeking our parent's affection
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to join the watch like my mother
As a child, what were your favorite activities? Watching the pit fights
As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display? I wanted to prove I wasn't a raunt and had anger issues that calmed with age
As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like? I was picked on by most. I have one best friend Ydriss who is a white Dragonborn who moved to Ash from the farmlands. He is a big dumb farm boy but he is kind and helped fight off some of my bullies.
When and with whom was your first kiss? Isana. She kissed me on a dare.
Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity? Nyvnya we were young and stupid

Part 3: Past Influences
What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? The manifestation of my powers.
Who has had the most influence on you? My father or grandfather.
What do you consider your greatest achievement? Leaving Ash for the first time
What is your greatest regret? Not finding a mate yet
What is the most evil thing you have ever done? When I was young I stole wine.
Do you have a criminal record of any kind? none
When was the time you were the most frightened? When my father and I were attacked on the king's road by humans for being Dragonborn. We were saved by a guard patrol.
What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you? I once caught the house on fire by sneezing
If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why? I would have let of my anger as a child and had more fun
What is your best memory? Eating dumplings by the river with Ydriss
What is your worst memory? The day my grandfather died

Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic
What is your greatest fear? Dying alone
What are your religious views? To know oneself is to know God
What are your views on sex? All fun and games until you have your first clutch
Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable? I will kill for self-preservation and the death of evil creatures does not way on my soul
In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Kill for the sake of killing
Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? I think everyone has the right mate somewhere
What do you believe makes a successful life? Living to the fullest and die knowing that loved ones will miss you.
How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)? The ability to tell a lie is skill that has many uses
Do you have any biases or prejudices? I try not to but some surface from time to time
Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? Take a slave
Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)? I would die for my family

Part 5: Relationships With Others
In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how? I try to be nice to people
Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My parents or Ydriss
Who is the person you respect the most, and why? My father. He worked his life away to make sure that his family would always have food and a roof.
Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. Ydriss is my best friend. He is a tall white Dragonborn he is a bit dumb but in a charming way.
Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person. nope
Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened. I was young and foolish.
How close are you to your family? My family is very important to me
Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not? I have yet to find a mate
Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? My mother or siblings
Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? Ydriss has protected me in the past and I have no doubt in his ability to do so again
If you died or went missing, who would miss you? My family and Ydriss
Who is the person you despise the most, and why? Bitu and his siblings picked on me a lot a child. I would not go out of my way to save them.
Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Depends on the topic
Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I can lead or sit back
Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? I have not problem with groups
Do you care what others think of you? Not anymore

Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes? I like to play the flute
What is your most treasured possession? My grandfather's necklace
What is your favorite color? green
What is your favorite food? Dumplings
What, if anything, do you like to read? I'm not that big on reading
What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)? I like plays about the fall of the empire.
Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit? I do all you should always live life to the fullest
What makes you laugh? halflings
What, if anything, shocks or offends you? Racism
What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself? Practice my flute
How do you deal with stress? Not bad
Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan? Little of both
What are your pet peeves? I hate bullies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yonconvenientinn.forumotion.com

Iemmunth Eldaska background
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yon convenient inn :: Aurum- Land of the Old Empires :: The World-
Jump to: