Yon convenient inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yon convenient inn

All the games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cards or something next Saturday (9/16)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sindered

Cards or something next Saturday (9/16) Empty
PostSubject: Cards or something next Saturday (9/16)   Cards or something next Saturday (9/16) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 4:09 pm

I owe Brit some cards, so I would like to do something next Saturday so I can get him said cards. If nothing else is going down, I am just going to drive down to his neck of the woods (South Hill Games store).

Unless anyone else wanted to play some cards up here. Then we can just make Brit undertake the grand journey back to civilization and/or Selleck...
Back to top Go down
Denerick99

Denerick99

PostSubject: Re: Cards or something next Saturday (9/16)   Cards or something next Saturday (9/16) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 3:58 am

Sorry man, I'm gonna have to personally bow out. I thinking I'm needing a break, little burnt out on gaming.

If you guys are wanting to do something other than gaming, I would be interested. I'm not sure what the group likes to do these days other than game, but i'm down for just hanging out at a bar or going to a show or something.

Kj
Back to top Go down
jericho

PostSubject: Re: Cards or something next Saturday (9/16)   Cards or something next Saturday (9/16) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 2:39 pm

I think I'll skip this one. Just recharging my mana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cards or something next Saturday (9/16)   Cards or something next Saturday (9/16) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cards or something next Saturday (9/16)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yon convenient inn :: Game Night :: Days to play-
Jump to: