Yon convenient inn

All the games!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cards or something next Saturday (9/16)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sindered

PostSubject: Cards or something next Saturday (9/16)   Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:09 pm

I owe Brit some cards, so I would like to do something next Saturday so I can get him said cards. If nothing else is going down, I am just going to drive down to his neck of the woods (South Hill Games store).

Unless anyone else wanted to play some cards up here. Then we can just make Brit undertake the grand journey back to civilization and/or Selleck...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denerick99

PostSubject: Re: Cards or something next Saturday (9/16)   Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:58 am

Sorry man, I'm gonna have to personally bow out. I thinking I'm needing a break, little burnt out on gaming.

If you guys are wanting to do something other than gaming, I would be interested. I'm not sure what the group likes to do these days other than game, but i'm down for just hanging out at a bar or going to a show or something.

Kj

Player: I set off the trap with my glaive.
DM: A massive Girallon appears bellowing in your face while he charges. *rolls a pair of 20 dice* Double 20's!! *rolls more dice* Umm........hmmmm.....well.........
Player: What?
DM: Well, apparently this Girallon is related to Chewbacca. The monster tears off both your arms and beats your character to death with is own arms.
Player Fuck you Kyle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jericho

PostSubject: Re: Cards or something next Saturday (9/16)   Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:39 pm

I think I'll skip this one. Just recharging my mana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cards or something next Saturday (9/16)   

Back to top Go down

Cards or something next Saturday (9/16)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1